About This Course
This course covers vital theory and practical techniques for all aspects of complaints management and investigating skills.
Who Should Attend?
Anybody who may be involved in handling complaints and / or in the investigation of these.
To promote the importance of effective complaints handling and to enable a win-win strategy in the process. The course will also equip students with the skills needed to undertake investigations into complaints.
- Welcome and introduction, followed by:
- Examining desirable outcomes
- The philosophy of the win-win situation
- Examining best practice
- Becoming a detective
- Sensitive information gathering
- Prompting forgotten memory
- Reaching resolution
Additional Course Features
- Practical scenarios to recap key points
- Assessment – written and practical
We also offer a Complaints Management Policy writing service for organisations.
Duration: 1 day
Certificate: Certificate of completion provided
Course Title: Complaints Management / Investigation Skills
Course Ref: HR011CMIS