Safeguarding Level 4 – Open Course
About The Course
2018 Open Course Dates
Monday 10th & Tuesday 11th September
Monday 10th & Tuesday 11th December
Our Two Day Safeguarding Level 4 course is designed to build on the knowledge gained from previous qualifications. Safeguarding Level 4 covers all aspects of child and adults at risk protection, focusing on investigation processes between the Police and Social Care.
You can book & pay for your course online here
or email email@example.com to reserve a place.
Who Should Attend?
Safeguarding Level 4 course is a must for anyone who works with children / young people and adults at risk of harm and may be involved in the protection process at a higher level.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe the role of the designated safeguarding children / adult officer and state key areas of responsibility
- Describe the key legislation and guidance underpinning the organisation’s policy for responding to concerns
- Decide what steps the organisation needs to take to ensure the safety and welfare of children and young people with whom it has contact
- State the blocks inhibiting children / adults at risk from disclosing abuse and respond effectively to a child who does disclose
- Recognise the blocks to staff reporting concerns and how to overcome these
- Make appropriate decisions about the action to take if staff are involved in an incident
- Demonstrate an awareness of the emotional dimension of safeguarding work and identify a network for personal support
Trainer Information – Tim Rogers
Tim is one of the UK’s leading authorities for the protection & safeguarding of children and adults at risk.A former Detective for Warwickshire Police, Tim managed offenders within the Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangement arena as well as being a Graduate of the CEOP (Child Exploitation Online Protection Centre) Academy. He has conducted forensic reviews for the largest worldwide faith organisation around safeguarding and child protection.
All our courses are certified by CPD Certification Service.
Price for Two Day course £400 pp
HARBOROUGH INNOVATION CENTRE