12th & 13th July 2021 | Complaints and Investigation Management using RCA | Online Training
Two day course – Complaints and Investigation Management using RCA
Our Complaints and Investigation Management using RCA course develops skills to conduct the complaints process with an effective and efficient ‘no blame’ approach.
This course will enable participants to understand the importance of effective complaints management within healthcare and the principles and practice of undertaking an investigation.
Both days will run 9.15am to 4.30pm
Learning Objectives – after attending the workshop delegates should:
- Understand the importance of managing complaints systematically and the importance of being honest and open
- Gain an understanding of how to analyse adverse events and near misses that occur to patients in healthcare settings in a way that minimise threat to the staff involved.
- Learn key concepts and terms involved in Root Cause analysis and Human Factor Analysis
- Be aware of some of the practical tools and techniques that can be used to carry out complaint’s investigation
- How to arrive at meaningful recommendations which can be actioned by the healthcare team
- Have an understanding of how effective or poor complaints management affects the patients and their families
Please note : This is a live online training course that will require group discussion and participation as part of the course. Delegates will need to have access to a pc with inbuilt camera, microphone & internet access.
Refunds, Transfers & Payment Options
At this time we are ONLY accepting payments through our website online payment for online training courses. Unfortunately, we are not able to reserve places for these courses.